Monday, January 27, 2014

Beauty Product Favourites!

For the most of this winter season, I've been purchasing and using some amazing beauty/body products and I thought I should share them! (DISCLAIMER: There is, in no way, that I'm bragging about the items I have here. It's just to help anyone who is interested!)


 These first products are similar because they both help to heal and hydrate dry skin. They help me a lot especially during the winter when my hands get very dry and start to get chapped. The Ella's Magic Balm is a waxy balm that you rub onto the dry parts of your skin. It's a bit oily and annoying when it gets on your hands but if you leave it on during the night, it helps LOADS. One major thing that I also love about this product is that it's organic and "100% from nature". The other product is an Ultra Repair cream made by First Aid Beauty (FAB) and I love this one because it's like putting on a plain old hand cream. I usually have a problem when my hands are the slightest bit moist (excuse that word) and this one sets pretty nice on my hands.


This next product is the Professional Sebastian Sharper hair spray. I like this hairspray the best because its very light and sprays very lightly on your hair. I find that a lot of other hairsprays don't spray nice and usually comes out like a cheap spray bottle. Also, whenever my family is in need of some of this, we travel to the US because it's much cheaper than it is in Canada and it's at a very good price for a large bottle.


I've been using this face wash for a long time now (I have 3 unopened bottles of it...) and I love it! There's not much to say except for that it works well! I have a pretty good complexion so I don't need anything fancy and this simple Neutrogena face wash does the job. I don't believe I would recommend this product for everyone though because some people say it makes their face dry. For me, it doesn't but it all depends on the type of skin you have.


This is the Stila waterproof liquid liner and I love it soo much. My friend told me that it was really good a long time ago and I've been buying it since. It's awesome because pretty much like a pen and you don't need to dip the tip of it into anything. Some liquid liners that I've had from time to time are way to liquidy and I had a difficult time applying them but this one is not too liquidy and is super easy to put on.


This is an eye and lip primer by Prime Time. I don't really use it for my lips because I have no purpose actually using it for my lips but it's really good for your eyes. It's made by all organic Canadian products and it's one of my favourite makeup products I've bought! I'm not sure where else you can buy it but I bought it from a beauty shop called Celestial Beauty and I believe this shop (Located in Burlington, Ontario) is the only one of it's kind. 


The last product I've been using quite a bit are the Bath and Body Works Holiday Traditions body lotion and shower gel. I received these two as a gift on christmas in the scent cranberry and I absolutely love them. I've never had these products before but these ones, specifically, smell awesome.

Thank you for reading and if this in anyway helped you out, please share it with people because I'd love giving advice on these kinds of things. If you made it to the end you get 10 pizza points.

This kind of sounded like I'm advertising these products, which I'm not, I just love using them!

Thanks!
Sydney


No comments:

Post a Comment